Meet Tonya Salerno
- Preparing for Your Job Search by Polishing Your Personal Brand
- How to Land Your Dream Job - 5 WinterWyman Experts Weigh-in
- How to Ensure a Great Interview Experience
- 20 Secret Tips to Get Your Dream Job, MSN
- Hiring Is Heating Up! How to Attract the Best Summer Talent for Your Organization, Recruiting Daily Advisor
- How Social Media Gives Recruiters the Edge in the Search for Top Talent, CMSWire
- These Are 6 Red Flags That You Shouldn’t Take The Job, Fast Company
- How to Ensure Your Candidate Has a Great Interview Experience, Recruiter.com
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Continue to network and build relationships throughout your search. Manhattan is a small island, there's infinite potential that one good impression will build vast opportunities.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
A lag or lack in communication is the biggest mistake a candidate will make. The consulting side moves so fast that job seekers need to follow up quickly from missed calls, reach out if there are concerns, and updates on job activities needs to be provided from both sides.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I am an adventurous eater! I'll try anything twice in case the first time was a fluke.