Meet Chris Mitchell
- Think Contracting Isn’t Right for You? Here are Eight Reasons You May Want to Reconsider, November 8, 2016
- 7 Tips for Working with a Contract Staffing Firm, May 16, 2016
- Advice for Tackling Perm vs. Contract Interviews, Dice, January 25, 2017
- Reaping the Benefits of Temporary Work, Job-Hunt.org, June 27, 2016
- Will Contract-to-Hire Limit Your Talent Pool? April 14, 2016
- The Ups (and Downs) of Contract-to-Hire Work, Dice, March 9, 2016
- How to Work Successfully with a Temporary Staffing Firm, Job-Hunt.org March 1, 2016
- Is This a Good Time to Become a Consultant?, Dice, March 19, 2015
- 7 Ways to Advance Your Project Management Career, CIO, April 23, 2014
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Making a job change is not easy but it's always smart to keep an open mind and listen to what is out there in the market.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Staying in a position that offers no advancement.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Sports and spending time with family and friends.